Find the Best Advocates in Chennai for Business Formation, Regular operation and Litigation Services. Contact the Best Corporate Legal Consultants for Company Registration in India
ADVOCATES FOR BUSINESS FORMATION IN CHENNAI
“Top Advocates will Help You Get Your Business Off the Ground.”
Our Corporate advocates assist start-ups and growing organizations in choosing a business entity. Solicitors here draft related contracts and applications. Our Company Registration legal support during your Business formation and planning has far-reaching effect on
- Business profits,
- Owners’ liability and
- Business prospects.
Types of Business Structure in India
In India, the popular forms of business entities are
- Sole proprietorship
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Public Limited Company
- Private Limited Company
Each form of entity has its own gains and risks. It may be on taxation, personal liability and management. Our Legal services help you avoid unnecessary expenses from business disputes, taxation or insurance. These expenses are not in need can drain your profits and hinder your operations.
Our Business Formation advocates can draft partnership agreements and operating agreements. We even draft share holders agreement Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association during Company Registration. Having a legal professional draft important business agreements and documents can save money. It also saves you a lots of headache
Let us consider an Example for Business legal support :
A person is doing a small business of making jellies. He may sell the product through various outlets. He may also be selling through his website. The business may be making good money.
The person is giving out his personal information in the market for selling his products. This action may make him vulnerable. Some stranger may threaten you with lawsuits like identity theft. You may have seen stories about victims finding odd items in food and demanding money.
Our Business Formation and Company Registration Advocates will be able to handle such bizarre situations with legal professionalism.
Let us go through features of various forms of business structure
Advocates for Sole proprietorship Business Formation
Call the best Advocates for Sole proprietorship Business Formation and Company Registration. The following are the features of Sole Proprietorship
- In Sole Proprietorship form of business structure there is a single business owner .
- Sole Proprietor manages and controls the entire business organization.
- Sole Proprietor enjoys all profits and suffers all losses.
- There is no distinct law for Sole Proprietorship governance.
- In case of losses the creditors can take away the personal assets of proprietor.
Advocates for Partnership Business Formation
Meet Top Advocates for Partnership Business Formation in Chennai. The following are the features of Partnership
- Partnership is a form of business where two or more people come together to start a business.
- Partners enter into an agreement and draft partnership deed.
- Partnership deed contains all important business details like name & profit sharing ratio, etc.
- Indian Partnership Act governs all partnership firms
- Partners have unlimited liability. It means that in case of losses the creditors have access to personal assets of partners.
- It is easy to form a partnership business. Partnership Registration is not mandatory but advisable.
- No complex formalities in business Formation and operation
- Accounts maintenance and tax filing is easy. Auditing is essential only when you exceed certain revenue limits
Advocates for Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Formation
Choose the Best Advocates for Limited Liability Partnership formation. The following are the features of Limited Liability Partnership
- Firstly, LLP partners have limited liability to the extent of their business share.
- Secondly, LLPs have ease of management like partnership firms
- Thirdly, LLPs auditing is necessary. It is a simple process compared to companies
- Fourthly, LLPs offer benefits of partnership firms and companies
- Fifthly, Limited Liability Partnership Act governs all LLP firms
- Finally, LLP does not dissolve by death or insolvency of partners.
Advocates for One Person Company (OPC) formation
The following are the features of One Person Company. Consult Top Advocates for Business Formation in Chennai.
- One Person Company (OPC) requires a single person to register its business. Unlike companies where you need at least two members
- OPC is a separate legal entity
- OPC offers Limited Liability protection to its shareholders
- One Person Company has business continuity. Upon death of director / member the nominee becomes the director / member.
- It is easy to incorporate OPC
Advocates for Private Ltd Company Formation
Find the Best Business Formation Advocates for Private Ltd Company Formation in Chennai. The following are the features of a private limited company:
- Private Limited company needs at least 2 members and can have utmost of 50 members
- There is restriction on transfer of shares
- Public are not allowed to subscribe shares
- At least paid up capital of INR 1 Lakh is necessary to start a private limited company
- Private Limited company owners or shareholders have limited liability.
- Private Limited Company has perpetual succession. The owners of a company may change, resign or die but the company exists for a very long period.
Advocates for Public Ltd Company :
Contact the Best Business Formation Advocates for Public Ltd Company formation. The following are the features of a public limited company:
- In Public Limited Company transferability of shares is allowable
- In Public Limited Company the shares can get listed on stock exchange
- public can subscribe towards share capital of the company in Public Limited Company.
- At least 7 members is necessary to form public limited company
- At least of INR 5 Lakhs is essential to start a Public Limited Company
- The compliance of Public Limited Company is very strict.
- Audit is mandatory and final accounts of public limited company needs publishing.
Now let us discuss about choosing a form of business structure
The following criteria can help you to choose a business structure
- Cost of formation– Sole Proprietorship is most beneficial. Company is least beneficial
- Ease of Formation– Sole Proprietorship is most beneficial. Company is least beneficial
- Ownership Transfer– Public Ltd Company is most beneficial. Partnership is least beneficial
- Business continuity– Public/ Private Ltd Company is most beneficial. Sole proprietorship is least beneficial
- Regulations– Sole Proprietorship is most beneficial. Company is least beneficial
- Flexibility– Sole Proprietorship is most beneficial. Company is least beneficial
- Capital / fund access– Company is most beneficial. Sole Proprietorship is least beneficial
- Liability – Company / LLP is most beneficial. Sole Proprietorship is least beneficial
- Company Formation
- Partnership Small Business Entrepreneur
- Corporate legal advice
- Company Law
- Expert Corporate Litigation Lawyers for Your Business
Leading Advocates for Business Formation in Chennai
Our Advocates will help you choose a reasonable business Formation and entity in the first place. In any Case, It can insulate you from nightmares of lawsuits. Be it a new start up or small business , our advocates can help you choose entity based on your situation.
At this point, We assist you right from application up to getting business incorporation certificate. In other words, Our Business legal advisers also assist you in business name search, other business registrations & compliance. our attorneys help you register and check for all licenses. For any more information on Business formation, get in touch with us. On the other Hand, Fix up an appointment with our advocates.
Contact Top Corporate Lawyers for Business formation
Senior business legal consultants in our law office are happy to be of help in your queries. Above all, Advocates at our law firm help you realize your Business Formation dreams and goals. Most of all, Our Civil lawyers also offer legal advice for the life of your business.