ADVOCATES FOR CORPORATE LEGAL ADVICE IN CHENNAI
In the first place, Advocate Rajendran Saravvanan law associates is one of a client-favorable law firm specialized in offering Corporate legal advice. Attorney in this law firm offer legal solutions that suit the unique requirements of corporate clients in India. In fact, The legal services are efficient and reliable. Moreover, Legal services are accessible and affordable to all corporate. This law firm advocates offer industry based legal solutions adhering to industry standards and norms.
Top attorneys to offer the best Corporate legal advice in Chennai
Your search for company legal advisory services ends here. Our Senior advocates handle all corporate paperwork and collection of certificate. Law firms mostly handle all legal documentation. Here this law office are well known for the efficiency and on-time legal services. If you are a start up or an established business, approach this law firm for your requirements. Most of all, Our Retainer Fees will suit your Corporate legal advice budget.
It is an invitation to legal troubles when you neglect compliance & corporate laws. To prevent legal troubles, Company advocates offer corporate legal advice to all business enterprise. Amazingly the attorneys here shoulder and track your entire regulatory compliance. They file necessary legal documents with concerned legal authority. Forget about legal compliance and regulations and concentrate on your business. Senior attorneys are there to take care.
Why choose us as your Corporate Legal Advisor?
- Attorneys have good understanding of legal laws and regulations.
- Senior Corporate lawyers have in-depth industry knowledge.
- Strong legal team works together with tax and other professional force.
- Corporate advocates maintain transparency with all our clients. There are no hidden costs involved.
- Legal advisers guide you through every each legal process and documentation.
- Legal counsels strive to deliver innovative solutions as per requirements our corporate client’s wish.
How to hire a corporate legal Advisor for your company?
Every lawyer will have specialization in different areas of law. Choose the correct lawyer suitable for your need of Corporate legal advice. The following tips will help you in choosing a corporate legal advisor.
Assess your legal needs
Assess the legal needs of your company. When you assess, make a shortlist of legal requirements and expectations
Research and get contacts
You can get contacts and referrals of lawyers from your friends and associates. You can also search online. Pick out a few who suit your needs. Fix up an appointment
Communication is the basis for any relationship. You need to feel comfortable when you communicate with your corporate lawyer. Inquire about the communication policy of your lawyers. How soon will be responding to their queries and requirements? Inquire about phone call returning policy too?
Qualification and experience
Discern the corporate lawyer’s qualification. Inquire whether they have worked with companies in their industry.
Discuss about the team who will be handling their company. Discuss about any other specialized lawyers who will be handling apart from the team.
Discuss about fee structure
Many companies choose advocates based on their fee structure. They think the more fees law firm charges, the more experienced the firm. But in reality it is not so. You need to decide about a corporate lawyer based on the reviews and efficiency.
Our Corporate legal advice and secretarial services include the following
- Formation of Public Limited Co. and Private Limited company including foreign subsidiary companies
- Registration of Foreign liaison office or branch office of foreign companies in India
- Conversion of LLP or partnership firm into private or public limited company
- Conversion public limited company into Private Limited Company and vice versa
- Drawing up LLP agreement
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
CHANGES IN A COMPANY
- Change in Registered office and branch office of a company. It can be within the state or outside the state.
- Approval from ROC/ NCLT/NCLAT and other regulatory bodies
- Supporting appointment and removal of company directors
- Assist in Increase in share capital
- Share allotment to Indian and foreign nationals
- Share transfer from one person/ entity to another person/entity.
- Appointing and removing of partners from LLP
- Name change of a Company
CORPORATE REGULATORY SECRETARIAL SERVICES FOR COMPANY & LLP
- Assist in conducting directors and share holders meeting. We even handle documentation of meetings
- Company statutory records maintenance
- Filing of annual and allied forms with MCA
- Drafting of share holder agreement
- Drafting and vetting of share buy agreement
- Drafting and vetting of contracts and other agreements
- Drafting and vetting of LLP agreements etc.
- Alteration of MOA & AOA
- Represent your company with MCA, ROC & RBI etc.
- Obtaining DIN and DSC of directors
WINDING UP OF A COMPANY IN CHENNAI
Winding up of a company through court intervention
It is very elaborate and expensive process. A liquidator gets appointed by court and ROC. Winding up notice gets published in newspapers. NOC is necessary from tax authorities and creditors and so on.
Winding up through Fast Track Exit FTE mode
It is a cost effective and quick method of closing a company. ROC approval is enough for company closure. But you have a single stipulation. The assets and liabilities of the company should be NIL. The company should be in business for at least 1 year or since registration. Get a Corporate legal advice from a Corporate Law firm advocate to resolve all the issues.
OTHER LAW AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Acquisitions & Mergers
- Insolvency Law and Restructuring
- Public Procurement & concessions
- Anti-trust and Competition Law
- Real Estate and Construction
- Employment and Immigration Law
- Banking, Finance and Insurance Law
- Contractual Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Find the best corporate attorneys in Chennai for a good legal advice
Corporate legal consultants are a dedicated team of advocates, company secretaries & Chartered Accountants. They are must for the best Corporate legal advice. This Law firm offer corporate, legal and secretarial advisory services. With the business oriented approach Corporate lawyers provide seamless compliance & advisory services for corporate.