Free Legal Consultancy service

Free legal consultancy services in Chennai

Is the Free Legal Consultancy service offer available in Chennai?. Yes, but it is rare in Madras high court. Firstly, Advocate Saravvanan Rajendran Law associates give the best Legal advice. Litigation service by Chennai Senior counsels are not free. In fact, Consultation offers of our Law firm will be useful. Here, We are Lawyers for Civil and criminal cases offering the Best Legal Opinion Services. More than that we support divorce cases and property issues.

Free legal consultancy services in Chennai

Legal advice at free of cost in Chennai

Are you in trouble?. Sort out your issues first. Soon You must contact an advocate immediately for Legal Guidance. Never postpone the meeting with a Lawyer. Of-Course, small advice will make vast changes in many cases. Legal notice alone will not serve the purpose. You must take legal action against the opposite party. Most of the issues will solve in this stage. If the issue continues, then legal action is the only option.

Contact leading Advocates for Legal services in India

Contact leading Advocates for legal services in India

Fill up the above form soon. So then, You will get a reply from the best advocate in Chennai. Choose the best attorney always for Legal Support. Moreover, Stingy habit will spoil life. There are places for negotiation. This is not the place to do that. You can get a second opinion also. This will give you a clear idea about the case. Find the best advocate in Chennai. So then, tell the full story of the case. Never hide any fact.

Best Legal consultants in Chennai

Best Legal consultants in Chennai

Are you facing any dispute?. Do not run away from the legal issue. The Problem will grow big if you do so. For the most part, No need to tolerate any serious issue. Get all the data on crime. That will be evidence to support you. Facebook and twitter may get you details about good attorneys. First, call our Criminal attorney and get a Free Legal consultancy.

7 thoughts on “Free Legal Consultancy service”

  1. Dear Lawyer,
    My house was burglared on 03-Mar-2018. FIR filed and still there is no resolution from police. Can you advice on how long I need to wait for what is the process to initiate next steps. I requested for info thru RTI in 2019 and was informed that the case is still under investigation.

    Thank you

  2. A public ltd company which accepted deposits in the name of land sale scheme cheated its depositors .
    During the course it transferred an immovable property to a purchaser for value
    Now the question is ,whether this transfer is a mala fide one?
    Secondly , if attached will the purchaser be paid back the cost paid already by cheque
    The company has already utilised the purchase consideration for the repayment of the depositors

    Kindly advise
    Thanks in advance

  3. There are 6 apartments, 3 of them belong to our family. 3 individual owners who arresiding in site. Our 3 flats are rented out
    The 3 resident owners have not paid maintenance charges for the last 7 months.
    Refusing to renew AMC for the Lift.
    Stopped the Cleaning Lady from Cleaning Common Areas.
    Dumping Garbage inside the compound – there by encouraging dogs to come and scatter the garbage
    Is it possible to issue a legal notice ?

  4. Hi,
    Police didn’t file fir again my complaint.
    And they closed my csr without my knowledge.
    Police inspector told that there Higher officers not given the permission for filing for for my complaint.
    We need a higher officer permission for f
    What action I will do for next step.

  5. ஒருவரிடம் நான் பணமாக கொடுத்த எனது அக்கவுண்டில் டெபாசிட் செய்ய சொன்னேன் ஆனால் அவர் அவருடைய பேங்க் அக்கவுண்ட் பேலன்ஸ் செய்வதற்காக அவருடைய அக்கவுண்டில் போட்டு ஒவ்வொரு தடவையும் எனக்கு பேங்க் அக்கவுண்டிற்கு பணம் அனுப்புவார் இது ஒரு தடவை அல்ல பல தடவை நடக்கும் என்னுடைய பணம் மதிப்பு ஒரு லட்சத்திலிருந்து இரண்டு லட்சம் வரை இருக்கும் ஆனால் இப்போது அவர் அந்த பேங்க் ஸ்டேட்மென்ட் வைத்து என்னுடைய அக்கவுண்டுக்கு பணம் அனுப்பியதாகவும் அதனால் நான் அவருக்கு 4 லட்சம் கொடுக்க வேண்டி இருப்பதாகவும் அதைக் கொடுக்கவில்லை என்றால் நான் போலீசிடம் கம்பிளைன் செய்வேன் என்று மிரட்டுகிறார் இதற்கு என்ன செய்யலாம் என்ன தீர்வு

  6. My daughter and son-in-law are living in USA and have a son. Her in-laws are now with them, and creating problems and manipulating my son-in-law. Now the problem has gone to an extreme that my son-in-law is restricting my daughter NOT to speak with us. We are mentally disturbed with this behavior. What we can do to speak to my daughter? They are putting restrictions that, If my daughter speak to us she cannot live them!!!

Comments are closed.

Follow by Email
Scroll to Top