Bribery Case lawyers in Chennai

Where can I file a bribery complaint against public servant?
The authorized entities who can accept complaint against a public servant are:
Central Vigilance Commission (CVC),
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) &
Relevant State’s Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB)
These authorized entities investigate cases under Prevention of Corruption Act & Indian Penal Code.
ACB handles cases within a state. CBI handles cases of Central Government and Union Territories.
CVC is the supervisory authority. ACB & CBI follows rules made by CVC. It delegates cases to CBI or ACB.
You can complain through a letter. The sealed letter should contain name and address of complaint. You can also make online complaint. You can send email or place a phone call.
ACB accepts complaint on bribery and disproportionate assets cases. It forms a trap to catch the guilty.
Top Bribery case Advocates in Chennai

Our Team of attorneys are aggressive lawyers against bribery and corruption. Of course, Our Criminal advocates have good track record of defending and advising on bribery issues. Lawyers in Our law office act for both individuals and corporate. Get in touch with our senior attorneys in Chennai high court and fix up an appointment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email
Scroll to Top